After fixing some problems during the winter months, and making more decorative parts, I took the locomotive to the track last week for a second test run.
- Things improved:Build the water and coal container, which can be placed on the riding car.
- Added decorative styling around the windows and the entrance doors.
- Painted some more parts inside the cab, requiring a complete disassembly.
- Finished the cab by putting in all the nails (klinknagels).
- Repainted the Cab
- Re-assembled it all and re-tested on air.
This is the result of this second run:
Stil some items still need to be improved before the real runs at events…..